Sunday, November 23, 2014

Leather & Leopard!






Pants: (old) Similar:Here & Here Booties: EasyPickins (stores) Similar: Here & Here  Cropped Jacket: (old) Similar: Here & Here Bag: Juicy Couture Similar: Here

It's nearly insane to think that the holidays are literally here. I know how difficult it can get for many of us trying to balance so many things at once and it can become a burden financially. To try and avoid that I would suggest using pieces that you already have in your closets and just mix and match, you'd be surprised at how much money you can end up saving.

I decided to help you ladies out with a few tips and tricks on how to look great while on a budget. Also, I will create a few holiday looks that are easy, cheap and chic! All will be featured on Chicafresh.com if you have not already done so, make sure to check out all the fashion tips and trends that I have written on their site!very girly, cool & fun

recently, I have been playing around with different patterns and prints, just because i think it's pretty cool and I like it. Well, it's really because i get easily bored with just one style and like to spice it up a bit ;). Like I have always said, don't be afraid to step out the box and experiment with different styles, you might just end up loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment