Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mixing Prints!











Jeans: H&M Shoes:SteveMadden Blazer: BEBE (old) Similar:Here Plaid top: Asos (old) Similar:Here Bag: f21 (old) Similar:Here


Throughout the years my taste in clothing has drastically changed, and so has my color palette selection when choosing what to wear. Few years back walking into my closet was a huge contrast of black & white and a few pieces that were just randomly lingering around that just happened to have some color! Now I'm a bit more open minded when it comes to incorporating colors. One color that I've been obsessing over for quite some time now has been burgundy, I feel that it's such a powerful and deep color.


As I've mentioned in previous posts, we have to be a little more open minded when it comes to choosing prints and patterns, as you can see here I decided to go a little bold and mix plaid with leopard print! the thought of it might seem a bit wild, but the outcome is pretty cool and fun. Don't be afraid to add life to your outfits, the worse that can happen is that you're remembered for being that one girl that no one is ever able to forget because of her different sense in style.


Adding a few accessories, whether it be a clutch, necklace or glasses is always a great idea. Remember to always have fun with what you're wearing, it's not only meant to make you look good, but it's also meant to make you feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment