Monday, November 10, 2014

Coat Madness Cont'd>










Coat:Oasis Jeans:Top Shop Shoes:Christian Louboutin Clutch: Marc Jacobs Similar:Here

Happy monday all :) WoW this past weekend was insanely awesome, not only did I meet the most inspiring woman ever, but i learned so much that i decided to create a post and share it with you guys! but that'll be in my next post.

As you guys may have already noticed, my coat obsession doesn't seem to have an end. Not only do I love the wide variety of styles and prints, but i also love how conveniently simple it can transform a simple outfit to a totally chic and effortless look.

This was a casual look worn to spend a day out running a few errands. I did not however, spend all day with louboutins just in case you guys were wondering. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. I love this look!!!!

    Just a request:

    If you may please also do affordable fashion looks!

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete